Monday, January 31, 2011

THE PROMISE

so you went
forgetting i sent
you,not to bend
but to amend......
not for you to steal
but represent my appeal
ohhhhhhhhhh.............
so you forgot!
and the more you got
the less i got
so what i bought
yesterday.....
today.......
is too much
and all i do is watch
as you belch.........
was i born
to the unknown
of never to own
for it is a norm........
for 5 years i sob
your face you poke
as you mock
and ask for my vote
why do you provoke,
me..........
for the school,
am i to act cool....
for the road,
my dream was broad......
for the jobs,
thousands are my sobs......
you promised
and you missed
no more promises
all lead to clashes
and more crisis......
no more lies
for your 5 lives
are gone......
so you are sad
but too bad
for i have had..........
enough.........
no more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment