Sunday, January 30, 2011

poetry

POETRY

HEMA SALLY MATADIN
These words of mine ♥
Like a river of life ever ♥
Flowing never dies even ♥
When the season is dry ♥
...past,present and future all ♥
It speaks of never failing ♥
To touch our hearts and mind! ♥

 FLOENTRY JULIAN
Without my words... ♥
Life becomes hard and i fall apart... ♥
Its like am a wingless bird...
For they are raindrops in a desert... ♥
Quench the thirst... ♥

Words from my past ♥
Will forever last - ♥
For this simple reason, ♥
They help change your position.... ♥
On a decision... ♥
As they carry a lesson... lose to my heart. ♥

Letters in my paper... ♥
Might not make it better... ♥
But am sure much later... ♥
When its all over, ♥
You will get sober. ♥
And start to remember... ♥

OREDOLA IBRAHIM
As I stand in this museion,(in which I dwell) ♥
Calling upon the mystique muses ♥
Striving in my oracular veins ♥
Waiting for the words of poetry ♥

At this sanctuary, this delphic mind ♥
I echo to this mind purblind ♥
I conjure the Phanaeus up ♥
To bring to my mouth, a drop ♥
From the moving water-born ♥
That my ignorance may be torn ♥
Oh! Melete, train my heart to ponder ♥
On the mysteries of the world's wonder ♥

Oh! Mneme, thou art the muse of memory ♥
Strike the air, my mind and let it sound ♥
To amass, and to hold all the mound ♥
And my mind to recall every story ♥
Told in the every nooks of the world ♥
And you have them to me all in furled. ♥

Oh! Aoide, the very perfect voice ♥
Grant me a tongue, the best of your choice ♥
That I may sing for love and against hate ♥
That I may sing for passion at every man's gate ♥
Give me your goddic voice to shout for life ♥
And sings of men that toils and strive ♥
Give me a voice so passionate and touching ♥
To reflect and touches them in my rhyming. ♥
Give me the wax tablet of the Homer's muse ♥
To compose the best epic poems and blues ♥

3 comments: