Monday, March 21, 2011

MY LETTER

this is a letter
to "my women"
so to understand me better
read on
i was born
alone
as the son of the earth
and with my birth
came you "my women"
a symbol of creation
pillar of protection
image of diversification...
my conclusion
to you perfection
"my women"
is simple...beauty...
so i will sample
though it might not be ample
but here is my example
a guitar is strum
and i hum
to your voluptuous voice
its not my choice
cause am your toy
.....ohhh boy!!!!
my son
i will run
but your mum
has spun
a web to bait
so its late
and as i wait
you gave me SPOKEN WORD
and the world stopped
i try to rhyme
but am out of time
its not a crime
so slowly i climb
and at the top
you i find
as i try to look behind
i slip and fall
you are tall
and like a ball
am in your arm
and am calm
as you charm
me away
i see a ray
so i stay
like clay, you mould
and hold me
to be bold.
am cold
am sick and like silk
which is smooth
you sooth.
this is the truth
you are " my women"
is this an omen
that i have been broken
and like the black stallion
of babylon
i press on to write my memo
nooooooooooo, letter
my disaster
is that i let you enter
in my heart
now i hurt and i pain
mhhhhhhhh.............
wait a minute..... no pain no gain
now i see it in plain
that there are two sides of a coin
that though am from your loin
i will feel pain
from "my women"
helta  skelta
but i hope you have understood me better
if not, wait for my second letter
so read on later..............
let it be known
that i have crown
you " my women"
as ................

No comments:

Post a Comment