Monday, March 21, 2011

I LACK WORDS



My heart goes .....boom...boom...boom
and my secret desire bloom
have i met my doom...whom
WHITE...BLACK...
she is back... and i lack...WORDS
like electricity in full capacity
through a wire am set on fire
taking me higher
as the blaze...consumes...my boots i lace
to say HI
for my loneliness to say bye
and as i come by
i feel like i want to die
for i cant breath like a wreath
on a desert grave...am in rage
for i lack WORDS
i step back...i stare...i cant bare the pain
let me say it in plain
am drowning in your smile
that takes me a mile
am burning in your eyes
so they seem to be of ice
am dying for the way you move
among the mangrove
my mind says GO AWAY
my heart says COME MY WAY
so let me go to my box of hoax
since i lack WORDS.
i will take my thoughts
and put them in  notes
hoping that one day our boats
will hit an iceberg
and be like TITANIC
for us to sink
in this barbaric
sea of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment