Thursday, August 4, 2011

RESPONSE TO HER LETTER

I write this with a lot of sadness and tears....
for I thought challenges are part of life...
and are supposed to bring people who truly love each other closer.....
to come out strongly and comfort each other even in times of crises....
for no matter who you are with....
it shall never be a bed of roses...
you must learn to fight for your love....I was not born a quitter.....
but to bad for me ....the other party cannot handle the challenge...
what am I to do...what?I hope God gives you the wisdom...
to make appropriate decisions....as for me ....
may he give me the strength to cope.......I don't know....but i hope he gives me the power- to remain sane- to look at life positively...and for this cycle of pain to reduce...You wrote 'we fell out of love'....I disagree
not in my case....you did and so fast! ....I ask and will always ask myself
is what you have been feeling towards me love...
I wonder?                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment